COVID-19: Stay Safe Initiative
Please call for up-to-date information.
Laser Tag Availability
Food and Beverage Service Availability
Day Use Rooms – Available from 8 am to 4 pm (based on availability)
Covid-19: What We’re Doing And Ask From You
The top priority at the Holiday Inn Express Brainerd-Baxter Hotel is always the safety and well-being of our guests and staff. We continue to monitor and follow the guidance of Federal, State and Local Officials regarding COVID-19.
- We have created a contactless check in experience for your safety.
- All commonly used items disinfected prior to there next use along with disinfection wipes available for guest comfort.
- We have added sanitizing stations at all entrances/exits.
- Signage and barriers posted to remind both guests and staff to practice safe stay protocols.
- All staff members trained to implement heightened disinfection and safety protocols for each department.
- Prior to each shift – all staff members go through a wellness check to ensure they are symptom free.
- All staff will practice appropriate hand washing, social distancing and wearing a mask when appropriate.
- Following all stays, for the health and safety of our guests and staff, we must allow adequate time to disinfect and clean each unit. When your room is ready, you will be contacted via cell number. Please make sure we have the proper cell number on file for you.
- We follow a 5 Step cleaning program that includes surveying the room for possible repairs, servicing the room by properly stripping all linen, used or not, disinfecting all surfaces with the proper hold times to ensure proper disinfection, staging the room for the next guest, and inspecting to ensure all 5 steps have been completed properly.
- Every hour we have a dedicated crew disinfecting high touch areas like door hands, elevator buttons, railings, tabletops, and bathrooms to minimize risk.
- We utilize a First Used First Clean approach to disinfection; you will see tent cards on commonly used items notifying the guest that the object has been disinfected; as well as, please remove this card after use. This communicates to other guests along with our disinfection team priorities in their cleaning walk through.
- Disinfecting wipes will be available for the public to use if they want to disinfect an area themselves prior to use for their own comfort.
- We are taking every step to minimize risk for our staff and guests. We continue to follow the Governor’s orders and recommendations from health authorities, which change often. We will update policies as changes occur. Remember, if you feel sick, stay home. We are in this together, together we are stronger, and together we will stay safer.
Holiday Inn Express Brainerd-Baxter Hotel