COVID-19: Stay Safe Initiative
Please call for up-to-date information.
Waterpark Use for Outside Guests – Waterpark is available based on hotel capacity. We limit outside guests based on our capacity. Hotel guests will have priority. Call day of to inquire about utilizing the waterpark. For larger groups it is advised to call within the week to determine access.
Waterpark and Laser Tag are closed 3pm – 4pm for cleaning and safety checks daily. All guests must exit the facility during those times.
Laser Tag Availability
Our current capacity is twelve for Laser Tag. We are able to allow for rental of the Laser Tag space, but it needs to be reserved prior to your arrival. Please inquire with Laser Tag for which time slots are currently available for your desired date.
For In-House Guests: cost is $10 per person for a half-hour rental minimum of 4 people.
For Outside Guests: cost is $15 per person for a half-hour rental minimum of 4 people.
Food and Beverage Service Availability
Grill and Bar is open limited hours during this time. When Grill is closed you are welcome to order delivery.
Covid-19: What We’re Doing And Ask From You
The top priority at the Holiday Inn Express Brainerd-Baxter Hotel is always the safety and well-being of our guests and staff. We continue to monitor and follow the guidance of Federal, State and Local Officials regarding COVID-19
- We have created a contactless check in experience for your safety.
- All commonly used items disinfected prior to there next use along with disinfection wipes available for guest comfort.
- We have added sanitizing stations at all entrances/exits.
- Signage and barriers posted to remind both guests and staff to practice safe stay protocols.
- All staff members trained to implement heightened disinfection and safety protocols for each department.
- All staff will practice appropriate hand washing, social distancing and wearing a mask when appropriate.
- Currently masks are optional for those members who are fully vaccinated but are highly encourage. Non-vaccinated staff and guests should be masked based on CDC regulations and State mandates.
- We follow a 5 Step cleaning program that includes surveying the room for possible repairs, servicing the room by properly stripping all linen, used or not, disinfecting all surfaces with the proper hold times to ensure proper disinfection, staging the room for the next guest and inspecting to ensure all 5 steps have been completed properly.
- Every hour we have a dedicated crew disinfecting high touch areas like door hands, elevator buttons, railings, tabletops and bathrooms to minimize risk.
- Stay over services are available upon request.
- We are taking every step to minimize risk for our staff and guests. We continue to follow the Governor’s orders and recommendations from health authorities, which change often. We will update policies as changes occur. Remember, if you feel sick, stay home. We are in this together, together we are stronger and together we will stay safer.
Holiday Inn Express Brainerd-Baxter Hotel